Tuesday 9 February 2021

Tuesday . Still very snowy.

I got up at 7and made a pot of tea.My back is very painfull but I had quite a good sleep. I didnt have any breakfast because I didnt fancy anything. We had a coffee and I went up and dressed. I swept the snow off the bins so I could put the rubbish in and it was so cold out there. For lunch I reheated the leftover stew and we all had a coffee. Son and I played 2 games of crib and he won them both. He then got ready and went for a walk, I couldnt go because my back is too sore, I havent had a bike ride either! When he came back he looked like a snowman. For dinner tonight I made a cottage pie, I topped a third of it with mashed squash and cauliflower, because son doesnt eat too much potato but H and I had potato on ours. we had it with cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. When I had eaten mine I came up to relax on the bed and rest my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment