Friday 26 February 2021

Friday celebration 🥳

ITS 18 45 and our internet is back thanks to our son who has sorted it all out. It went off wednesday morning. The next thing to go wrong was out downstairs loo. When I was cleaning it on Thursday afternoon I noticed a crack in the cisten. It starts at the top roughly in the middle and I thought it was one of my hairs stuck on it but when I flicked it with my nail i could feel the crack. Its goes almost down to the bottom! We have had to drain it because it could break open at any time! Now there are 3 of us in the house with only one toilet. I know thats normal for millions of people but I find it hard, we all seem to want it at the same time and also have to anounce that you are going for a shower or bath etc because its in the bathroom. The third thing to break is my gold chain that has my cross on it so I cant wear it. I thought I had another chain but I cant find it. We had a nice bike ride this morning 23 and a bit miles along the track. It was flooded in places but the exersize was good. We had steaks for dinner with peas, cauliflower and mushrooms. The men are now going to watch a film while watch my soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment