Sunday 7 February 2021

Sunday

I got up all excited this morning, opened my curtains and pulled up the blind to see how deep the snow was that the forecasters have been talking about all week, and found NOTHING! the car wasnt even frozen up. I had eggs and mushrooms for breakfast because I had porridge yesterday. I sat and read my book and drank my coffee while for our son to get up. At 10 oclock I went up for a ride on the turbo while I listened to the Archers omnibus. I did 20.1 miles in 56 minuites. Yesterday I did 24.5 miles but my average was lower. I have done over 100 miles this week. I had a showerand then Son and I had salad fot lunch but H had a tin of tomato soup. After lunch son and I went for a walk, it was bitterly cold with the wind chill. After we had done a mile and a bit we turned round and came back. we all had a bottle of beer ( the last of the christmas beer).Son went up for a turbo, the second one he has ever done but he is so strong and did really well. I cooked dinner, we had roast pork, roast potatoes, squash,and cauliflower, steamed carrots, broccoli and cabbage and masked potato wihh gravy. My crackling turned out well, really crispy. Yesterday we had steak for dinner it was delicous, ribeye from my butcher and so tender.We had mushrooms and wedges with it. Now i am watching dancing on ice and waiting to see if we get any snow overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment