Friday 5 February 2021

Friday.

I got up around 6.20, put on a load of washing and had eggs for breakfast. H was up first so he had made the tea. After breakfast we had a coffee and I went out to hang out the washing but it was drizzling so I didnt bother.After I was dressed we went to the butchers. It was good because I was the only one in the shop and I was served really quickly. I treated us to a little coffee cream tart to go with our coffee, we had half each and although it was nice we couldnt taste any coffee flavour. After that I got on with some housework, cleaning downstairs. For lunch we had sausage rolls, H had ketchup with his but i had brown sauce. I worked half an hour in the garden when the sun came out. There was no wind and in the sun it was really nice but the second the sun went in it was freezing! When I went in I poured our wine and we watched a Monk. I had a bath and washed my hair, made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had lasagne, mushrooms and potato wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment