Friday 12 February 2021

Frosty Friday

I got up at 6.30, put on a load of washing and had eggs and mushrooms for breakfast with a cup of tea. H came down at 7.15 and we had a coffee. When the washing was done I went up and dressed so I could hang the washing out. It was freezing out there but the sun came out and it was very windy. H vacumed downstairs for me while I made some date scones then I vacumed upstairs. We had an instant coffee and a hot cross bun. All of a sudden it went quite dark, I looked outside and it was snowing! I went out and got my washing in and was suprised to find that it was dry. It was so cold out there I think it must have freeze dried! For lunch we had cheese and biscuits with a cup a soup. I went up to the pain cave for a bike ride and did 21.1 miles in an hour and a minuite. I was pleased with that as it was over 20 miles an hour. We had a cup of tea and a date scone, watched tipping point, I had a bath and then cooked dinner. We had salmon with jacket potatoes and baked beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment