Thursday 11 February 2021

Thursday

We got up at 7.20 and had our breakfast. I put on a load of washing too. I had porridge and H had toast with peanut butter and honey. We had a coffee and I did a bit of cleaning in the kitchen. I emptied the dishwasher and when the washing was done I tumbled it dry. We had another coffee and both got ready to to do a bit of exersize. H used his best bike on his rollers and I rode on zwift. We both rode for 2 hours and both did 40 miles. H did forty plus because he is faster than me. When we finished we had a pot noodle. I sat and read my book for most of the afternoon because my back is still not right but its improving.We watched tipping point with a toasted hot cross bun and a cup of tea. We had our baths and then dinner which was quiche with mushrooms and potato wedges. When we got up this morning we had a bit more snow and our car was white again. Its been cold all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment