Wednesday 23 June 2021

Wednesday

I cant start this with what time I got up as I usually do because I didnt go to bed! I took the medicine at 8 pm as instructed an it began to work on the dot of 12 midnight then I was up all night. I did doze on the settee for a bit. I put on a load of washing and had egg on toast for breakfast. I hung the washing out between rushing to the toilet. H got my sun lounger out so I sat in the sun for a while. For lunch I had 2 eggs on 2 slices of toast. I watered the tomato plants and got the washing in. We had our baths and watched a Sherlock Holmes film. For dinner I had poached cod on yet another slice of toast, now its nothing more to eat for me till I get home from the hospital. I have to take the medicine again this evening at 8 and its horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment