Monday 7 June 2021

Monday

I got up at 6.20 and put on a load of washing. H poured me a cup of tea and I had a slice of toast and marmite for breakfast. We had a coffee and I went outside to water the tomatoes. H got the tandem out of the garage and his mountain bike and he swapped the tyres over, his m t b ones on to the tandem and vice visa. We had a coffee and sat in the garden. I did yet more weeding and hung out the washing. For lunch we had a cuppa soup and a toasted hot cross bun. Later we had a G and T. My is nice and dry again. For dinner tonight I made a beef casserole with potatoes, green beans, carrots, onions,celery and peas. We had our baths, I made a pot of tea and we had dinner. The casserole was quite tasty. My boss rang to check I was still ok to work tomorrow so I did more clearing up in the garden to make sure I can still bend. Our garden is starting to look nice but its all much later than last year. I read last years diary for today a year ago and it said I had dead headed all the roses! Well this year they are miles behind and are only just budding up.

No comments:

Post a Comment