Thursday 24 June 2021

C T Scan day. (Thursday)

Once again I was up all night sitting on the toiler! Thank goodness I should get some sleep tonight. I had a small cup of tea at 6 this morning and nothing else. I took my earrings out and my navel stud,took off my copper braclet and my necklace and had a shower. We left here at 11.15 and H dropped me off at the hospital. I found where I had to go and everyone at the hospital was so helpful. I think you have to be a special person to work in a hospital.I had my scan which was very straight forward and no trouble at all. When it was over I was given a drink and biscuits. I rang H and he picked me up, It took him 23 minuites from home to hospital. When we got home we had a coffee and a toasted hot cross bun.We watched a film this afternoon, another Sherlock Holmes. For dinner we had a quiche with grilled mushrooms and grilled tomatoes with a cheese atuffing. I am glad today is over and I feel fine apart from a stomach ache which is quite normal as i have been pumped up with gas and it takes 24 hours to dispirse.

No comments:

Post a Comment