Saturday 5 June 2021

Saturday.

I got up just before 6, made a pot of tea and had eggs and tea for breakfast.H got up just before 7 and had tea and toast. It was quite dull and everywhere was pretty damp so we decided not to go out on our bikes after all. We had a small coffee and I dressed so I could get the bins in when they had been emptied. Later on it brightened up so I got on with my clearing up in the garden.We had another coffee mid morning and H had a toasted hot cross bun with his. For lunch we had cheese and biscuits with a hot chocolate and later on in the afternoon we had a glass of wine. We both relaxed in the sun for as long as we could stand it and then went in and had our baths. For dinner we had pizza with salad and a mug of tea. I had a apple for dessert. Something has happened to my strava app and there is a little padlock on it and though I can see my ride nobody else can.Its so annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment