Sunday 6 June 2021

Sunday.

I got up at 5.50, made a pot of tea and had fried bell pepper and an egg for my breakfast. H had peanut butter and jam on toast. We also had a small coffee. I fed the tomato plants and did a bit of weeding and H got the bikes out of the garage and wiped them over ready for us to go for a ride. I had a banana and got dressed ready to go. We left home at 9.15 and rode along the track to Whitwell station where we went along the road for about a mile and then got back on the track and rode to Aylsham. It was nice and as we were quite early the track was pretty quiet. From there we came back home on the road. WEdid just over 27 miles. When we got home we put the bikes away and had a coffee with a toasted hot cross bun. I went outside to weed a flower bed at the front of the house but I had only just started when it began to rain so I gave up and came in to watch a cycle race with H. We had a cup of tea and I started a new book. For dinner we had a quiche with mushrooms, peas and potato wedges. I had a shower and filled the dish washer ready to put on before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment