Thursday 10 June 2021

Thursday fun with Nova.

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and had 2 eggs for breakfast. We had a cup of tea and later a small coffee. After I was dressed I got on with some housework, it was my day to clean all my kitchen cupboard doors and drawers. After that I hung out the washing, I vacumed downstairs while H changed a few bits on the tandem. At 10 oclock no 1 son cycled round to see us which was nice, he hadnt been here long when his sister came round with our great granddaugrter Nova. She is such a cute little girl. She had fun playing on the lawn with the water from the water sprinkler. She loved our bumble bee nest and watched them flying in and out for ages, she found a beetle on the grass which I let crawl over my hand so she could get a good look at it and she wanted it to crawl over her hand too. She is almost 2 but I still cant believe how much she can say and how much she knows. We had a cheese sandwich for lunch with radishes and cherry tomatoes and a coffee. I got my washing dry again and we watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. chinese style pork slices, potatoes, broccoli, and carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment