Friday 18 June 2021

Friday (wet again)

We got up just before 5 and I put on a load of washing. We had our breakfast and then got ready to go to Asda. When we got home H made the coffee and i unpacked and put everything away. It was pouring with rain so I didnt hang the washing out , i will tumble it tomorrow. As it is wet I decided I would get on with some housework. I brought the vacum cleaner downstairs and started in the entrance hall next was the dining room and I just started when we had a message to say no 2 son was coming home for the weekend. So I stopped work and we went to the butchers. When we got home we had another coffee and then I carried on with the housework. For lunch we had a cheese roll. This afternoon we watched a film which I enjoyed, we had a cup of tea and I had a bath and washed my hair. we had lasagne for dinner with strawberries and cream. We are having football rammed down our throats again tonight so I am reading a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment