Friday 4 June 2021

Friday (a little rain this afternoon)

I got up at 6 oclock, put on a load of washing and had tea and toast for breakfast. After breakfast we got ready and went to Asda for our weekly shop. My right leg wasnt too good this morning and I was glad I had a trolly to hold on to when it kept giving way. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away and we had a coffee. I read my magazine and hung out the washing. After doing a bit of housework I went outside to do a bit more clearing up in the garden. It was going well till my leg started playing up again and I had to go in. We had to have another coffee and I sat in the conservatory and read my book. We had soup for lunch and later on a glass of wine. At 4 oclock H made a pot ao tea. We had our baths and then dinner, steak pie with cabbage and potatoes. It began to rain around 3.30 which is welcome in our garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment