Tuesday 8 June 2021

Tuesday work.

I got up at 5.45, made a pot of tea and had a cup with a slice of toast for my breakfast. I packed 4 cream crackers spread with butter and marmite, a banana and a bottle of water for my work break, dressed and made my bed. I sat and relaxed till it was time for me to leave for work. When I arrived there was a lot of excitment because a hot air balloon was about to land in our field right where we were planning to plant. The boss rushed across the field and the person in charge saw him and heated the balloon so up it went again and just hopped over the fence into the next field. WE planted for 4 hours and put in thousands of greens. We finished at 14 minuites past 12 and so I did a bit of weeding till it was my home time at 1 oclock. When I got home H made me a coffee, a cup of soup and a pot noodle! We also had a G and T. I cleared a bit more of the garden path, made a pot of tea and had a bath. For dinner we had toad in the hole with potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots,aspragus and gravy. I have to work again tomorrow, there are more greens to plant and the celeriac is big enough to go in as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment