Sunday 27 June 2021

Sunday

We got up at 5.20 and had our breakfast. I put on a load of washing and H put on a loaf of bread.I hung the washing out when it was done and did a bit of clearing up in the kitchen. H got our bikes out so we could go for a ride when the bread was done. Yhe loaf came out well! We had a nice ride and i got a QOM (strava) I didnt think I would ever be that again at my age. We rode 10.5 miles off road and 20 miles on the road, the roads were very quiet. I have only done 250 miles in June which isnt very good but with the wet weather and hospital appointment etc I guess thats not too bad. July will probibly be low too because its a busy planting month at work and I wont have so many days off to enjoy myself. When we got home we had a coffee, a cheese sandwich and a hot cross bun. This afternoon we watched the Tour, I got my washing in, all nice and dry. H had a glass of wine and I had a cup of tea. We had our baths and then dinner, yesterdays left over cottage pie with peas. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment