Thursday 3 June 2021

Thursday ( hot and humid)

I got up at 6.10 and put on a load of washing. I had eggs for breakfast and a mug of tea. When the washing was done I hung it out and we had a small coffee. I read 2 chapters of my new book and then we had to get ready to go out on our bikes, meeting our daughter on the track. It was really lovely, we biked to Reepham station all off road and only a bit of road on the way back. H bought us coffee and cake at the station, daughter and I had millionaires cheese cake and H had a fruit scone with butter, jam and clotted cream. When we were home again we had a coffee but nothing to eat because we still felt full. I put the bikes away and we sat in the garden but it was really too hot.( 24 degrees and very humid) I pulled a few more weed out of the garden and went in to watch the cycle race which was an exciting stage. I got the washing in, watched tippingpoint, had a bath and cooked dinner. We had sausages, eggs bacon and a huge pan of fried tomatoes it was yummy. We heard today that our second great grand child is a boy so its blue wool for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment