Wednesday 9 June 2021

Wednesday work.

I got up just after 5am and put on a load of washing. I had 2 eggs for breakfast and a mug of tea. I packed 4 cream crackers with butter and marmite, a banana and my empty bottle. I dressed, hung out the washing, H got my bike out of the garage for me. I had to cycle to work today because H needed the car. I left home at 7.10 and the ride took me 33 minuites. We went planting straight away. we finished it at 10.40 and I had to go weeding the leek bed again. Andy called me to help pull radishes around 11.40 but we only had to do 45 bunches so it didnt take long and then it was back to the weeding for me till home time. I forgot to say the boss filled my water bottle for me, I took it empty because its heavy full in my back pack and I am a bit old for heavy loads. I took a different route on the way home. When I got in H made me a coffee and I put my bike away. I got my washing in and made some buns. I watched tipping point, had a nice cool shower and cooked dinner. We had salmon, a jacket potato and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment