Tuesday 22 June 2021

Tuesday

I got up at 5 but waited for my breakfast till H came down then I had a cup of tea and an egg on a slice of toast. Because I am on a diet that I must stick to till ive had my scan on Thursday I had to have a really small cup of tea so I also had a glass of water. I did a load of washing and hung it out. H got the bikes out of the garage ready for us to go for a ride. H had a coffee but i couldnt. We went on a new off road bit of a ride that our son discovered when he went for a run. We really enjoyed it even though there are some very steep hills. I was shoked to find I won 5 cups (strava.At the age of 82 I never expected to win cups ever again. When we got home we put the bikes away and had lunch. I had 2 slices of white toast with boiled eggs and H had tomato soup he also had a coffee and a toasted hot cross bun. I had a glass of water he had a glass of wine. He opened his chocolates this afternoon and I cant have any of them either. I got my washing in, dry.H mowad the front lawn and I went out front as well and cleaned up some of the brick weave. For dinner I had poached cod on a slice of toast, H had cod too but with eggs chips and peas. I was allowed another small cup of tea. At 8 oclock I have to take the dreadded medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment