Wednesday 16 June 2021

Wednesday work.

I bot up at 5 and put on a load of washing. I had 2 eggs for breakfast with a cup of tea and packed my lunch. 4 cream crackers with butter and marmite, a banana and a bottle of water. I hung out the washing, washed and dressed ready to go to work. I just sat and read my book till lt was time to leave. My first job was taking the side shoots out of the tomatoes and winding them up their strings. It took an hour and then I had to go weeding fot the rest of the day execpt for around 15 minuits when I helped Andy pick 45 bunches of radishes. When I got home H made me a cup of coffee, he had put my garden chair out for me but it was too hot to sit out there, I had had enough sun for today. I got the washing in, and read more of my book. We had our baths and then dinner, chicken curry. MORE FOOTBALL TONIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment