Tuesday 29 June 2021

Tuesday

I got up at 5 oclock, made a pot of tea and cooked 2 eggs for my breakfast. I packed my usual cheese and tomato and a bottle of water. After I was dressed and ready for work I hung out yesterdays washing and read till it was time to go to work. We were going to be planting for most of the day.We got off to a good start althought the plants were really tall and had become twisted together. We had our break at 10 and about half an hour and one of the wheels fell off the planter! The boss took it down to the yard and got it welded back on. While that was being done the 4 of us went weeding the parsnip bed. That was a bit of a bonus for me because I will have to weed it in any spare time I getin the next few weeks and now I will have less to do. When the boss came back we carried on planting and when we got to the end of a row and were refilling the planter for the next round Andy kicked up what looked like a stone, picked it up and it looked like stone age axe. After we had all looked at it he dropped it back on the field. I picked it up to bive back to him and he said he didnt want it! So now i have it. When I got home I washed it and its amazing. I had a coffee,a banana and a cream cracker. I took some photos of my axe and put them on face book, I have had loads of comments about it. We had a cup of tea, our baths and dinner, chicken curry. I am working again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment