Monday 28 June 2021

Monday.

I got up at 5oclock and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea nd had a cup with 2 eggs for my breakfast. I packed a bottle of water, a tomato and a slice of cheese for my work break and after I had cleaned my teeth and dressed etc I sat and relaxed till it was time for me to leave for work. Andrew, Andy and I had to go together to harvest the vegetables for todays orders. Andrew did the radishes and spring onions while Andy and I did 120 bunches of carrots. Next all 3 of us picked 60 bunches of beetroot and the boss rang to say he wanted 10 more bunches of onions and 4 more bunches of carrots. We took everyhing back to the yard. The men washed and packed everything while I picked broard beans. I had done a box and a half when I was called in for our break.As soon as we were done we all went planting. We planted for 2 hours ( cauliflowers and purple sprouting broccoli.) After that I finished the 5 boxes of beans while the men cut 6 dozen lettuce. It was then almost 12.30 so I had to de shoot the tomato plants till home time. when I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. We had our baths and then dinner, fish, chips and mushy peas. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment