Friday 11 June 2021

Friday

We both got up just after 5am because it was so warm upstairs and we couldnt sleep. We had our breakfast,H had toast and I had eggs. We both had a cup of tea. Next I washed, dressed and we got ready to go to Asda.H filled the car with petrol while I did the shopping. When we got home I unpacked and put every thing away while H made the coffee. I had a hot cross bun with mine and H had a toasted tea cake with his. We got our bikes out of the garage and after I had emptied the dish washer I went up to change so we could go for a bike ride. We had a nice ride, almost 28 miles and over half of it off road. When we got home we put the bikes away and had our lunch. Coffee and a bowl of cherries for me and the same for H plus another toasted tea cake. I changed out of my lycra and watered my front pots and the strip at the side of the house where I have planted petunias. We watched tipping point, had our baths then dinner. We had sausages, potato wedges, grilled tomatoes, fried onions and eggs. .I emailed my sister in law as I always do on Fridays and now I am waiting for corrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment