Thursday 17 June 2021

Thursday ( A bit wet)

I got up just before 5 oclock? I had a huge double yolker egg for my breakfast, packed my snack for work and read my book for a while before getting ready to go. We had some rain in the night. When I got to work I was weeding straight away and by the time I had walked to where I was weeding it had begun to rain. I waited for a while but it wasnt going to stop so I had to put on my plastic coat and trousers and worked till 10. I had my break sitting in the mud and rain in the field! After break I carried on weeding and it stopped raining around 10.30. I was so pleased to get my plastic gear off I was so hot. When Andy came along with the tractor and trailer I had to join him on radishes. We had to have 65 bunches and then 12 bunches of carrots. The first ones of the season though the boss had picked a few on Monday. I left off at 1 pm as usual. When I got home H said our bread maker had gone wrong! He had tipped out the dough into a plastic bag! As soon as I had washed my hands I turned the oven knocked back the dough and made bread rolls. I had a shower and started a new book. For dinner we had sausages, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, and chips with a bread roll. yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment