Tuesday 15 June 2021

Tuesday.

We got up just before 5 again! It was just too hot. I put on a load of washing while H made the tea. We both had toast for breakfast, I had butter and marmite on mine and H had the same as yesterday.When the washing was done I hung it out. At 7 we had a coffee and then got ready to go to our daughters so we could take our granddaughter to work. As soon as we got back home I changed into my shorts and went outside to work in the garden. I spent all morning clearing up the patio, it was a right mess but it looks much better now. We had another coffee and for lunch H had cheese and biscuits but I wasnt hungry so he just made me a cuppa soup. This afternoon our granddaughter rang to tell us she passed her test. We are so pleased, she already has a nice car that her other grandmother gave her so the road is hers. Our daughter rang to thank grandad for taking her to work this morning but we wont have to do it again. We had our bathsand then dinner which was home made fish and chips. The chips were so yummy I could eat another plate full. My chips are never the same twice but I think it must be down to the verity of the potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment