Saturday 26 June 2021

Saturday.

I was up just before 4 am because my tummy was still playing up. I didnt bother to go back to bed but dosed on the settee till H came down, then I made a pot of tea and we had our breakfast. I had eggs H had toast. Next we had a small coffee and H went to pick up our bread maker. The woman said she had made 2 loaves and they had come out perfect! When he got back we got ready to go out on our bikes. We were almost ready to go when the phone rang and it was our son in law asking if we wanted to go along the track to Reepham station with them. It was where we were just about to go so we just waited 15 minuites for them and we all went together. It was a really nice ride made perfect by coffee and scones at the station.When we got home we had a coffee and watched the Tour De France. I made a cottage pie for dinner with mince I had prepared earlier. For dessert we had cherries. We have had a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment