Friday 25 June 2021

Friday..

I didnt have a bad sleep considering how my stomach was playing up.We got up at 6 and had our breakfast.I had tea and eggs and H had tea and toast. We had a small coffee too. We wanted to go out on our bikes but it kept raining and drizzling on and off so in the end we didnt go. H had a ride on Zwift while I got on with the housework. I swept and washed the kitchen and toilet floors, vacumed all downstairs and dusted it all. I wiped all the cupboard doors and worktops and put the rubbish our. I got the bin in when it had been emptied and got our lunch. H had a bacon butty and I had a cuppa soup and a banana, we also had a coffee. I took some pork slices out of the freezer for dinner tomight and some garlic bread.I read most of the afternoon, made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. We had a bath and then dinner. Mushrooms, tomatoes, corn on the cob, pork slices and garlic bread, it was nice. Now we hope to go out on our bikes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment