Monday 14 June 2021

Monday.

We got up at 5 oclock once again because it was too hot to sleep. We had our breakfast, H had toast with jam peanut butter and a sliced banana on top. I had 2 eggs but I was most annoyed because one broke as I put it in the pan. (second day running). We had a cup of tea and H was waiting for me to finish mine so he could make the coffee. I did a load of washing and when it was done I hung it out. I dressed, made the bed and did a bit of housework. I read 2 chapters of my book and then went outside to work in the garden. I cut the grass round the oval bed so now all the lawn looks great. We sat in the sun but it was really too hot. At 10 we went for a bike ride, it was really lovely, the track was so shady and the temperature was perfect. We stayed off road all the way to Reepham station where H treated us to coffee and some wonderful fruit scones with jam and clotted cream. After lunch we rode home again going via the loop so we did just over 22 and a half miles. when we got home we put the bikes away, I got the washing in and took the shoots out of the tomatoes.I made a pot of tea, we had our baths and I cooked dinner. We had salmon, jacket spuds and baked beans. there was no tipping point etc because, guess what? which ever channel you turn on its FOOTBALL what a load of rubbish! I cant believe the people who decide what to put on t v are thick enough to think every body wants to watch such crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment