Saturday 19 December 2020

Saturday

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing. I made porridge for my breakfast and added a spoonful of jam as a treat. I sat and wrote an email to mt sister in law because I forgot to do it yesterday. we had a coffee and I read a bit of my book. H went up to the pain cave and I carried on reading. He rode 65 miles! I read till son got up and then I emptied the dishwasher and put it all away. Next I made a beef stew for dinner tonight. I like to make it early and then the meat rests all day tenderising. I did nothing much all day but I needed a rest after my work week and only a two day weekend. At lunch we all had a coffee, H had a cheese and ham sandwich with his, son had a cheese and bacon salad and I had a slice of corned beef and a slice of ham. Son went out for a run and H and I sat and watched a film. When he got back I made a pot of tea, and had a bath. when I came down I heated up our stew which was delicous. We had mellon for dessert. Now I am watching S C D

No comments:

Post a Comment