Wednesday 9 December 2020

Wednesday

I got up at 6.15, put on a load of washing and yesterdays in the tumble drier. I had eggs and peppers for breakfast, packed my food for work and dressed etc. ready to go.I had to walk to the carrots and Andy joined me after he had dumped some rubbish on the bonfire. We had to do 220 bunches. WE took them to the yard and I laid the first 96 bunches on the racks ready to wash. We had our break and I had to do 30 bunches of beetroot and then leeks. I had done 4 boxes when Andy joined me. We trimmed them till my home time. When I left off I drove to our daughters to collect our shopping. When I got home H made me a coffee while I put all the shopping away. We also had a mince pie. I sat and wrote a few more cards with my cup of tea. I had a bath and then cooked dinner, we had fish, chips and mushy peas. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment