Wednesday 16 December 2020

Wednesday

I got up at 5.15 put on a load of washing and after I had made a pot of tea I had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, cheese and cucumber with a bottle of water. When my washing was done I went up the garden in the dark to hang it out. I dressed, made the bed and read my book till it was time for me to go to work. When I got there the boss said we were really busy. I had to bunch carrots. I had done 180 bunches before the men joined me. We ended up with 294 bunches before break. After break I had to go back to carrots and pick another 60 bunches and then trim leeks. I had only done 2 boxes when the men came and took me away to trim celeriac (we had to do 36) then pull up parsnips. We managed to fill 12 boxes before it was my home time. I went straight to our daughters to collect our groceries and then home. I unpacked and put everything away and H made me a coffee. I got the washing in and had a coconut bun. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. Fish cakes, jacket potatoes and baked beans. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment