Thursday 17 December 2020

Thursday, only a week to Christmas Eve.

I got up at 5.20 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had eggs on toast for breakfast. I packed marmite on toast for my break and a bottle of water. I hung out the washing when it was done, dressed, made the bed and got ready to go to work. I had to walk to leeks with Andrew and we trimmed them till coffee break, Andy joined us around 8.45. After break I pulled up and topped 3 boxes of beetroot. Next I did 48 bunches of purple carrots. After that I did a box of loose carrots and the men came back up and we all went to leeks for the rest of the morning. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a mince pie.I just sat and read this afternoon after I had got the washing in because I am feeling tired. We watched tipping point, I had a bath and we had dinner, a lasagna with peas and mushrooms. I didnt drink much of my water, it was too cold and froze my throat. I am working again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment