Wednesday 23 December 2020

Christmas eves eve

I got up at 7.10, made a pot of tea and had eggs and peppers for breakfast. H came down at 7.45. After his breakfast he made us a coffee. I put on a load of washing and when it was done I put it in the tumble drier and got it dried straight away. I did a bit of clearing up and sorted my presents out ready to deliver as soon as our daughter rang to say she was home with our turkey. When she rang we put all the prezzies in the car and off we went. We came back with far more than we took. I have been pretty hopeless on the present front because of covid. I am going to make more of an effort next year, hopefully things will be better next year, after lunch I went up to turbo. I did 23 and a bit miles. Son went for a run. After my bath I cooked dinner, we had gammon steaks, mushrooms, leeks, cauliflower, potato wedges and an egg.Apple and cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment