Sunday 13 December 2020

Sunday

I got up at 6.20 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast again but with a spoonful of my sister in laws jam in it. It was yummy, its made with a fruit my brother grows on his alotment. Its a fruit I have not heard of before and I cant remember what he said it is called. It tastes like blackcurrent and looks almost the same but is a much larger fruit. H went up for a ride as soon as we had had our coffee. It was only 2 degrees here and as I didnt want to gasp that cold air down my sore throat I told him I would ride updtairs as well. I was glad I decided to do that because at 10 oclock it was raining, it wasnt a lot but I wouldnt have gone out in it. H set it up for me when he finished his ride and I started to ride. It was such hard work and when I tried to change gear nothing happened! I struggled on and finished a lap (10.5 miles) I was exhusted! I went down and told H how hard it was and asked him to change gears for me but when he tried he discovered the cable was broken, no wonder I was finding it such hard work.He fixed it all and I did another lap and a bit. We had soup for lunch and then sat and watched a film, we had our baths and I cooked dinner. pork with potatoes, broccoli, cabbage and carrots.Apple and yogurt for dessert. work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment