Tuesday 15 December 2020

Tuesday.

I got up just after 6 and had porridge for breakfast. H came down at ten past seven. When he had finished his breakfast I dressed and we got ready to go out and fill the car with petrol. When we got in the car we couldnt get out of our drive because it was blocked by an ambulance! I hpoe its not covid moving in closer. After the petrol we went to the butchers and on the way home posted my prescription through the sugery door. When we got home we had a coffee, I had a banana with mine and H had a mince pie. After that H went up for a ride on Zwift and I emptied the dishwasher, did a bit of dusting and then went outside to clear some more frost damaged plants up. H finished his ride and got us coffee and pot noodles for lunch. When I had finished mine I finished a chapter in my book and changed to do an hour on the turbo trainer. I rode on the same course as H put me on with the 'dirt bike' but this time with a road bike. On the dirt bike I did 16.4 miles in the hour. On the road bike I managed to do 20.5 miles in the hour! It was hot work though because the sun was full in the bedroom window. When I finished H poured us a glass of wine and we watched tipping point. We had our baths and then dinner, pizza and a side salad. Tomorrow I am back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment