Friday 11 December 2020

Friday

We both got up at 6.30. I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. We had our breakfast, I had porridge and H had toast. I put yesterdays washing in the tumble drier because there is no chance it will get outside today, its damp and nasty again. We had a coffeeand I did a bit of clearing up till it was time for me to change and get ready to turbo. I rode for an hour quite steadly because I am really full of cold. my nose has been like a tap in full flow and ive hardly stopped sneezing.I did 16.4 miles in the hour. When I finished we had a coffee and a pot noodle. We watched s cycle race , had a cup of tea, watched tipping point, had out baths and i washed my hair. We had quiche for dinner with potato wedges and mushrooms. I have started decorating (christmas) the house and putting the cards up etc. Tomorrow we are delivering presents to my sister in law. We havent seen her or my brother this year, we normally go out to lunch a couple of times a year but covid put a stop to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment