Thursday 10 December 2020

Thursday

I got up at 6 oclock, put on a load of washing and yesterdays in the tumble drier. I had eggs and mushrooms for breakfast. I packed my snack for work, dressed etc and went to work. I had to dig and pick 50 bunches of purple carrots. As soon as they were done I had to walk to the leek bed and arrived the same time as the too men. We trimmed leeks till it was time to go for break, picking the carrots up on the way. After break we all went together and picked 4 boxes of loose carrots, 8 boxes of parsnips, 38 pieces of celeriac and then back to leeks till home time. I hate lifting parsnips, its so hard and now my fingers are so swollen up it hurts to bend them. When I got home I had a coffee, a mince pie and a banana, a quick wash and change and went with H to Halfords to get a bit for his bike. When we got home we had a glass of wine and a biscuit. Later we had a cup of tea and watched tipping point. I had a bath and we had dinner, chicken curry. I dont have to work anymore till Monday so our weekend starts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment