Tuesday 8 December 2020

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. H had made a pot of tea so I had a cup and then made my porridge. We had a coffee and he went up to ride on the turbo trainer. I thought I would ride in the pain cave this afternoon but in the end I didnt do it. While he was upstairs I popped to the garden centre for an orchid pot because I have got a baby orchid growing halfway up one of my old plants and I am going to try to start a new one. When I got home H had finished his ride so we had a coffee and then I went outside, hung out my washing in the sun and began to clear up the garden. The frost has killed several of my tender plants so I cut some off and some I pulled up. I put them all in the garden rubbish bin. We had the last of yesterdays chicken stew for our lunch, I went back out for more gardening till the sun went in then I went in, taking the washing in with me. I told H I didnt want to ride upstairs because I wanted to decorate the Christmas tree. It took ages but it looks nice. Our grandson came round this afternoon with my birthday present. Part of it was a bottle of wine and H sugested we tried it! VERY NICE. Because we had a big lunch H didnt want me to cook this evening so we just had cheese and biscuits with some of my birthday chutny. Our son got back home safely last night through the fog. Lets hope the weather is better by Christmas. Its work for me tomorrow I hope its a bit warmer than it was on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment