Monday 14 December 2020

Back to the grind stone.

I got up at around 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I had eggs and mushrooms for breakfast with a mug of tea. I packed my snack for work, made the bed, dressed etc and read some of my book till it was time for me to go to work. I had to do 20 bunches of beetroot, 6 bunches of purple carrots and 120 bunches of carrots. I had done 60 bunches when the men turnd up and helped with the other 60. We went to the yard and had to wash the beetroot and 12 bunches so the boss could go out on the first delivery. We had our break and I had to walk to the leeks. The men had to do a few other things and then join me. we kust managed to finish the second early bed of leeks, we had 16 boxes. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a mince pie. I went straight up the garden and got the washing in. H had hung it out for me and it was almost dry. I didnt do much this afternoon I felt too tired. We watched tipping point, I had a bath and cooked pasta with a meat sauce, apple and ice cream for afters. I dont have to work tomorrow but I have to go the rest of the week and next Monday and Tuesday and then I have got ages off.

No comments:

Post a Comment