Friday 4 December 2020

Friday

I was awake at 4 oclock this morning with something in my eye, it was so painfull. I dont know what it was but I couldnt get it out. I have an 'eye bath' so when I got up I used it to wash my eye, it didnt help. I put on a load of washing and had porridge for my breakfast. I put yesterdays washing into the tumble drier because it was raining again. We put the bin out and I walked to the letterbox to post a letter and when I got home we had a coffee. H went up to turbo and I tidied the kitchen. I stood all my birthday cards up, looked out of the window and it was snowing! When H finished his ride we had a coffee and a cheese and ham sandwich. This afternoon both our sons came round so they got the chance to chat. NO 2 son went for a run and this afternoon I had a turbo. I did 18 and a bit miles, its hot work. For dinner tonight H and I had quiche and potato wedges. NO1 son went home and no 2 son cooked his own dinner which he had brought with him, venison with stir fry broccoli, sprouts and mushrooms. It smelt delicous. I had a bath and washed my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment