Sunday 6 December 2020

Frosty Sunday

I didnt get up till almost 7 oclock. I put all yesterdays washing into the tumble drier but I didnt turn it on becsuse its right underneath our sons bedroom and I didnt want to disturb him. I had my breakfast then just sat and read my book till he came down then I turned it on, took the meat out of the freezer and we had a cup of coffee. we all sat about chatting and waiting for the temperature to go up a bit so we could go out on our bikes. It hardly rose at all and H said it was too cold for him so just son and I went out. we rode on the track and road, missing out the most muddy places. I enjoyed the ride which was 19 miles but son got a puncture half way round. He pumped it up and it got him a mile and a half but then it was flat again so he took his wheel out and changed the tube. Standing about my feet got cold. As soon as we got home son hosed the bikes down while I made him a salad. I had a stick of celery spread with brie and a cup of coffee. We had a roast dinner this evening, son btought home a Waitrose beef joint home and it was delicous. We had roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts and gravy. They had apple and cream for dessert but I had a chocolate milkshake. I have had a nice weekend but its over too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment