Saturday 12 December 2020

Saturday

I didnt get up till gone 7 H had made a pot of tea and eaten his breakfast. I made my porridge and had mine. We had a coffee and H went to the pain cave for a ride. I cleared up the kitcken and did a bit of housework. Next I got our wooden Christmas tree out of the wardrobe, put it together and plugged it in. It worked, next I put our decorations up on the ceiling and I have to say its the first time I have ever felt a bit wobbly and unsafe climbing on to a chair! I told H I will wait till he is in the room next year. I hope its because of my cold and not my age. After that I put my coat on and went to the post office to post a Christmas card to my brother and sister in law in New Zealand. I took the scenic route checking out the village duck pond. When I got home H had finished his ride so we had a coffee and a little later we had our lunch, cheese and biscuits, patte and chutny. YUM. At 1.30. we got ready to drive to my middle brother and sister in laws to deliver cards and gifts. I came home with more than I went with! Some really yummy jam my sister in law has made.They are both looking well I am pleased to say. When we got home we watched a film , I made a pot of tea and we both had a bath. When I came down I cooked dinner, we had smoked haddock, cauliflower, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and baked potatoes. Now I am watching S C D semi finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment