Wednesday 2 December 2020

Wednesday (my birthdays eve).

I got up at 5.50,put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had egg and peppers for breakfast. I packed my lunch, dressed, hung out the washing and went to work. I had to go with Andy straight away and we trimmed leeks till coffee break. After break I had to do 24 bunches of beetroot. They take ages because i have to pull all the dead leaves off and then I dont have much leaf and stalk left to tie them into bunches. Next I pulled up 6 boxes of loose carrots and went to leeks again and trimmed them for the rest of the morning. When I left off I drove straight to our daughters and picked up our groceries. She gave me 2 gift bags, one from her and her hubby, and onre from our oldest granddaughter. Then she popped indoors and came back out with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Roses, lillies and greenery. Our youngest granddaughter gave me wine and black magic chocolates. I havent opened anything yet not even my cards, I am waiting till tomorrow. Iwas frozen when I got home and it took me ages to warm up. I had a coffee and a mince pie. I read a bit of my book, we watched tipping point, had our baths and then dinner. Fish cakes, mushy peas and baked potatoes. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment