Saturday 5 December 2020

Saturday.

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and had porridge for my breakfast. I sat and read my book till H came down and after he had eaten his breakfast he made us a coffee. I took some steaks snd sausages out of the freezer for dinner tonight. I did a bit of clearing up and when I went into the hall to vacum the postman had been with another Christmas card. I hadnt even got mine out so I thought I had better get started on writing some out. So far I have written out 22cards and envelopes. This is extra good because some of them had my yearly letter written in them too. H went up to turbo, he rode 40 miles. We had another coffee when he finished and he had a bowl of tomato soup. I got a salad for our son and I had celery with cheese. When he had eaten his salad he got ready to go out with his training rings which he was going to hook up a tree and hang around! After he had exersised he went for a walk before coming home. We all had a cup of tea and I cooked dinner. Son and I had ribeye steaks, H had lamb sreak, we all had a sausage and H and I had chips and peas while son had a stir fry with his. We had apple and cream for pud.

No comments:

Post a Comment