Saturday 10 July 2021

Saturday

I got up at 5.50 and made a pot of tea. I waited for H to get up to cut me off a slice of bread because i can never cut it straight. I had buttered toast with marmite, it was yummy. We had a coffee and then we got ready and went shopping. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away and we had a merangue. I emptied the dish washer and started on the house work. Then H said we shouldgo out on out bikes right away so we can get back before the rain starts. So we put our cycle gear on and and went for a ride. It was lovely, we saw buzzards, a kestrel, a sparrow hawk, 2 green woodpeckers etc etc. At Reepham station we had a coffee and fruit scones with jam and clotted cream and then biked home again. When we got home we had a cup of soup and watched the tour. I did a bit of housework and after our baths I made a pot of tea and got dinner, pizza with salad and a bowl of cherries for desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment