Tuesday 13 July 2021

Tuesday

I got up at 6.20 and put on a load of washing. H was up and had made a pot of tea so he poured me a cup. As I wasnt working I only had 1 egg for breakfast and then we had a coffee. I told H I wouldnt go out on my bike today because I thought it was time I did some housework. I started upstairs then did the stairs on the way down and then all downstairs. I hung out my washing and dusted. We had another coffee and H went to the chemist to collect his prescription. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch and our first tomatoes out of the garden. They were ftom my hanging basket (tumbling toms). At 12.30 H changet and went to the hospital for a chest xray. He left home at 1.05 and was home again at 2.20. We watched the tour, the end of tipping point and had a shower. For dinner we had breadded haddock with potato wedges, couliflower, mushrooms, and peas. Tomorrow i have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment