Wednesday 14 July 2021

Wednesday (work)

I got up at 5.20, made a pot of tea and had 2 eggs for breakfast. I packed my cheese and tomato for coffee break with a litre of water and then cleaned my teeth etc and got ready to go to work. We planted right away (leeks). We planted till 11am and the boss says we have now planted half the leeks and we have loads of greens left to fo as well. When we had finished Andrew had to go and trim a small hedge and Andy had I had to pick 30 bunches of beetroot, 12 bunches of carrots and 25 bunches of radishes. When they were done Andy had to take it all down and wash it and I had to weed beetroot. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. At 3 I made a pot of tea and we had a cup with 2 biscuits. After the Tour de France was over we watched the end of tipping point, had a bath and then dinner. It was quiche with mushrooms and potato wedges. Today at work it was dull and windy and we all had all our plastic gear on and werent too hot. Tomorrow its supposed to be warm and sunny and I am working again but on Friday we are cycling to Wroxham with our daughter and son in law, where we are having fish and chips. Its about 50 miles so the fish and chips will be burnt off! (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment