Sunday 11 July 2021

Sunday.

I got up at 5.40 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had a cup with 2 eggs for my breakfast. I sat and read my book till H came down and then i hung out the washing. (It was a bit misty when I got up but it soon cleared). We had a coffee and H said we should get ready to go out on our bikes. He got the bikes out of the garage and cleaned the chains. when we were ready we went for a ride, it was really nice. We rode to Whitwell along the track and then on the road, doing a round trip back to Attlebridge where we got back onto the track and back home. One of my favourite rides. When we got home I put the bikes away and H made us a coffee. We had cheeese and biscuits for lunch and, later a glass of wine while we watched the tour de france. I got the washing in, dry and pulled a bucket full of weeds out of mu border at the front of the house.I sat outside in the sun and podded my broard beans ready for dinner. when I went in I made a pot of tea and had a bath. For dinner we had a chicken and leek pie with beans, carrots, cauliflower and potatoes. Tomorrow i am at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment