Wednesday 21 July 2021

Wednesday work.

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and had my eggs for breakfastI packed my coffee break cheese and tomato. I hung out the washing out when it was done and watered the tomatoes. My tomatoes in the hanging basket are ripening fast and I picked 31 this morning. At 8.30 I drove to work and we were planting straight away, leeks. It was very hot and dusty on the back of the planter and it took us till 11.30 to get it done. When we had finished Andrew, Andy and I hed to pick 35 bunches of radishes, 54 bunches of carrots, ( the ground was like concrete and they all had to be dug up)! Then we were supposed to pick 44 bunches of beetroot but we only had 31 when it was my home time. There just arent any beetroot in the bed but its so weedy you cant tell whats there! We were all stung and pricked because most of the weeds are thistles and nettles.I was really glad when it was time for me to go home. Tomorrow I am not working I am off to the beach instead, I cant wait! When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. I went outside with my shorts on because I am loosing the tan on my legs, but it was just too hot. We watched tipping point, I had a bath and washed my hair then we had dinner. We had salmon with jacket potatoes and grilled tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment