Monday 5 July 2021

Monday

I got up at 5 oclock and had 2 eggs for breakfast with a cup of tea. I did a load of washing and read my book till H came down at 6.15. Today was my hospital visit so I didnt do anything till it was time to get ready to go. H drove me there and left, went home and sorted out our new internet server. My letter told me to be prepared to be there for 2 hours but I was there for less than 10 minutes! I thought they were going to give me the results of my C T scan but they hadnt got them yet! First I was asked loads of questions and then someone else came in and introduced himself as one of the surgeons! This made my heart beat! He examined me and used a telescope!!!! I was told I could get dressed and go home and he said he thinks I am ok! I caught the bus to the City and did a bit of shopping and bought us crabs for lunch. I got another bus home and H made me a coffee. We had our crabs and they were yummy. I watered my habging baskets and dead headed the roses again but apart from that, bething and cooking dinner I havent done anything much. Dinner was nice, liver and onions with new ootatoes and broccoli. My back is improving but still there a bit. I hope its even better tomorrow because I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment